• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford Utd v Exeter City : FAC 2nd Round : MDT

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least we'll be spared the incessant moaning about tickets. We lost, we move on.

Leads

How is it the story of our lives? We played Liverpool not long ago and the Man Utd fixture saved us from going under, we've hardly been hard done by.

We clearly were completely done yesterday, not like Cambridge last year.
Yeh, we had an incredible run for quite some years. Didn’t we have four Prem teams in a row? Everton (99), Charlton (03), Man Utd and then Liverpool. When we get into the third round we get decent draws (historically).

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
How is it the story of our lives? We played Liverpool not long ago and the Man Utd fixture saved us from going under, we've hardly been hard done by.

Did you get completely wasted after the debacle and sleep right through Sunday ? 😎

Grecian Max

Did you get completely wasted after the debacle and sleep right through Sunday ? 😎
😂 went off grid in Dartmoor for the weekend, came back to find us pumped

Bridgy 81

How many times does this have to happen. It would NOT of been Arsenal at home. We’d be a completely different number!!!!
there is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever that if we’d of won on saturday we’d be playing Arsenal
I agree.
As far as I’m concerned losing to Oxford on Saturday broke our involvement with this season’s FA Cup in every sense and if we had won or got a replay this evening’s draw would have been completely different.
Changing one thing has an impact on everything else that happens after it.
I think that’s some kind of philosophical law or principle.
No idea what it’s called though and I expect if we had been in the hat we would have ended up against Accrington or Walsall away or something similar.
Anyway, I’m off to bed shortly I have a 1.30 a.m. alarm call.
Night all.

fred binneys head

I’ve never met anyone who says they’re lucky, it’s always “knowing my luck”. Whinging bastards.

Banksy

Do you want a five minute or ten minute argument.Doesn’t change what happened does it.

Grecian Max

Do you want a five minute or ten minute argument.
My Dad’s favourite quote to me that 😂

Alistair20000

Do you want a five minute or ten minute argument.Doesn’t change what happened does it.
Can I book in for contradiction ?

STURTZ

Can I book in for contradiction ?
I've told you once.