• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford Utd v Exeter City : FAC 2nd Round : MDT

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never fear STURTZ is here, come on you reds!

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I like Caldwell, but am beginning to worry a little that he might be overly prone to tinkering.
I like Caldwell so far, but also agree with you here Egg.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to the 427 travelling Grecian fans !

denzel

I like Caldwell, but am beginning to worry a little that he might be overly prone to tinkering.
It was only two changes, and most people were glad that he replaced Key in defence with Diabate. You can't win!

STURTZ

Can't see any evidence of overtinkering, Diabate back, Nombe starting, understand that Caldwell realises he needs to bolster the midfield so either Brown or Stansfield had to be left out.

Anyway Caldwell has switched his team second half to a more traditional one, hope it workds.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was only two changes, and most people were glad that he replaced Key in defence with Diabate. You can't win!
Was thinking more of playing Key upfront.

STURTZ

We always score at The Car Park end, isn't that where Stanno nipped round the back and tucked one in?

CraigECFC

Feel like Caldwell should think of the fans listening on the radio and take Jevani Brown off. Never know who has the ball when the commentator says Brown has it.

Bat Fastard

Was thinking more of playing Key upfront.
if sticking your left back up front doesn't constitute tinkering i'm not sure what does.....we've got the league 1 ranieri chaps

Reactions: Egg

chunkymorrinmunter

Cant see why we cant nic one