• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pace, power and athleticism !

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nearly three years on since I created this thread and our team yesterday clearly indicates how we don't evolve and develop.

This is why I am often quick to criticise Tisdale, I'd have a lot more respect for the guy if he admitted his mistakes, learnt from them and then tried his best to make sure they don't occur again.

Tisdale hardly ever does any of the above, he seems to spend his time talking about proper chaps, moaning about our budget / location and patronising his own customers.

The guy needs to wake up or let someone else have a go, it is that simple.

Last edited:

paperclip

Can't argue with any of that. Just don't hold your breath expecting Tisdale to admit that he makes mistakes. His ego doesn't seem to allow him to do that.

Yes, Mr Tisdale has a dislikeable habit of blaming every situation, result, performance etc on anything and everything but himself.

I would imagine he is a very difficult specimen to live with.

wemissmoxey

Any chance the Cheese could finally locate some of the above ?

All we ever do is try and walk the ball into the net.

What does the Cheese have against power and pace ?

We have a team full of lightweights with no pace and power, it is costing us goals at the back and we are offering feck all from set pieces going forward.

There is more than one way to skin a cat, sadly the Cheese is too stuck in his own little mindset.

We escaped on the last day last season and are starting to struggle again, perhaps we need some fresh ideas.
I created this thread four years ago this February (opening post above) and our squad now is the slower, less powerful and athletic than any ECFC team I can remember.

The points in my opening post (I repeat nearly four years ago !!!!!) yet some people are still backing our manager to turn things around, unbelievable !!!!!!!!!

How come the likes of me can see where we are going wrong well before the $h1t really hit the fan yet we have a manager and a director of football who have been on well over £200,000 a year who simply haven't got a clue !!

We are where we are because of the them.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit off topic but reading these old posts makes you wonder where some of the old posters have gone. I appreciate ******** was banned, which is ashame IMO as his posts were generally quality, but I haven't seen david jenkin on here for a while.

Alistair20000

P.P.A. Not part of the vocabulary of The Cheese. We have been served up the anagram of pap instead.

Bri 'n' God3

"I’ve always been a direct player with pace and power, and I’m looking to bring that to Exeter." - Alex Nicholls

Well, you can but hope...