• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

Cowshed Grecian

Not much sour grapes just reasonable debate. The only thing that's hilarious is the fact you feel the need to come on here, and even funnier to actually register and post! Closet Grecian?
Well he seems to know who Nicky Medlin was, i'd forgotten all about him and his dodgy barnet! def closet Grecian.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well he seems to know who Nicky Medlin was, i'd forgotten all about him and his dodgy barnet! def closet Grecian.
...wasn't he Cornish?

DJG.ECFC

An Argyle fan family member said it was embarrassing and small minority. All the other fans were disgusted at the chant.
Disgusting considering Jay stanno was on the pitch

Cowshed Grecian

...wasn't he Cornish?
Yeah! He was crap, hardly ever played-Peter Fox era!

supernova

Sturtz, possibly a mistake asking a reasonably intelligent question. Still, I'm sure Grecian Max doesn't get the irony of his postings.

I'll move on now.

Cheers decent City fans and good luck for the rest of the season. I'll be cheering for you against the Tractor Boys.
you lot look the real deal.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disgusting considering Jay stanno was on the pitch
You'll always get a minority singing about dead people or something else vile and disgusting. We're no different, a minority of our fans used to sing about their goalkeeper who died in a motorbike accident. Best thing you can do is ignore it as they're trying to provoke reaction. My point is it's not real Plymouth fans or only Plymouth fans, most clubs seem to have a minority of brainless idiots who think it's okay to do this. They'll either be teenagers who haven't grown up yet, or grown men who still live with their Mums.

denzel

Interesting how they can attract loanees of such quality, when Taylor was constantly complaining about players not wanting to come down here.
Is it just about money then?

fred binneys head

Interesting how they can attract loanees of such quality, when Taylor was constantly complaining about players not wanting to come down here.
Yep.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always has been, always will be.

I reckon Mousehole could get some decent players down there if they stumped up the dough.

Average Joe

You'll always get a minority singing about dead people or something else vile and disgusting. We're no different, a minority of our fans used to sing about their goalkeeper who died in a motorbike accident. Best thing you can do is ignore it as they're trying to provoke reaction. My point is it's not real Plymouth fans or only Plymouth fans, most clubs seem to have a minority of brainless idiots who think it's okay to do this. They'll either be teenagers who haven't grown up yet, or grown men who still live with their Mums.
It's equally as bad as when we sung about Wright Philiips mum, it's absolutely vile. I'm all for a bit of banter and ripping the odd seat out but singing about a young kid's parent when they are at work is disgusting.