• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Tickets (H)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Already had Plan B up their sleeve.😉
Good luck in the away end. Hope you have your commemorative "half and half" scarves ready!

tom_ecfc

Good luck in the away end. Hope you have your commemorative "half and half" scarves ready!
How about setting aside a neutral area of seats for those with no affiliation? (This is is obviously a joke before the Karen’s/Keith’s come running at me with ‘Caldwell Out’ signs!)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeter College are running a special Crash Course in Janner for these brave Grecian souls !

Grecian2K

Exeter College are running a special Crash Course in Janner for these brave Grecian souls !
Apparently, for a small fee they are also offering to carefully remove the skin from the knuckles with an angle grinder to ensure that any interlopers really fit in.

Spoonz Red E

Apparently, for a small fee they are also offering to carefully remove the skin from the knuckles with an angle grinder to ensure that any interlopers really fit in.
I've written to Plymouth Council to suggest they reduce knuckle damage by lowering the pavements ...

graiser

I've written to Plymouth Council to suggest they reduce knuckle damage by lowering the pavements ...
YOU CAN WRITE !!!

Grecian2K

YOU CAN WRITE !!!
He also knows how to turn 'Caps Lock' off. Another proof that evolution reached as far as Isca Dumnomiorum. Sadly it then encountered Haldon Hills, saw the barren wastes beyond, and just gave up!

PS: BTW. our Hants based uber-mod has a visceral dislike of multiple exclamation marks. Suggest that in future you reduce the number used to match the standard Janner IQ rating if you wish to avoid infraction points and continue to be a guest on our site?

SimonBB

*waves season ticket in the air*
Difficult to do with your E Tickets

Spoonz Red E

YOU CAN WRITE !!!
Well ...
As I wrote about having wrote.

Yes. :cool:

Colesman Ballz

Well I note that yesterday the Club unsurprisingly announced that the game is a sell out.