• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth v Luton

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Serious question for curls; Could you let us have that record "Bringing on back the good times," that Algae used to play after home wins? You obviously don't need it anymore and it would be great to have it lined up to play after our game on Nov 2nd.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this some kind of Hadrians Wall cross border cup competition I haven't heard of?????? There is only one 'the Accies'. They hail from Hamilton, south east of Glasgow.
Yes Mr Harris, you have pulled me up on this before, and i know all about Hamilton etc, but its just so easy and quick to write Accies :)

thats what you really want to see isnt it curley? city vs. argyle in the playoffs.... :)
That would be good. The final though, not the semis.
The way things are going, who knows?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is this some kind of Hadrians Wall cross border cup competition I haven't heard of?????? There is only one 'the Accies'. They hail from Hamilton, south east of Glasgow.
Before you reach Rome's Hadrian's Wall you have to climb over the more northern 'Antonine Wall'.

The very name of Anton's Wall suggests something that could be both tiring and difficult.