• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is not a competition about who's the most disgusting, This lot (IMO) are bloody awful and you putting the words "In History", Which you said not me are trying again to deflect and go all "High and Mighty political heavyweight" and my opinion is not worthy. We have one that didn't care if bodies were piled high in the street during Covid, Put 1000's back into nursing homes and the virus swept through like wildfire and this lot want to now not give the full infor to the Judge in charge of the inquiry THEY set up and APPOINTED.
DB if you’re now stepping back from your earlier comment about this government being the “most morally disgusting to grace the halls of power” then just let me know and I’ll stop referencing that comment in my replies to you. 👍
Like I’ve said twice now you have the perfect right to view this government as the most morally reprehensible in our history, but just expect to be challenged on your view that’s all.

DB9

DB if you’re now stepping back from your earlier comment about this government being the “most morally disgusting to grace the halls of power” then just let me know and I’ll stop referencing that comment in my replies to you. 👍
Like I’ve said twice now you have the perfect right to view this government as the most morally reprehensible in our history, but just expect to be challenged on your view that’s all.
You can challenge all you like, These lot to me are morally reprehensible, It's as simple as that to me.

tavyred

You can challenge all you like, These lot to me are morally reprehensible, It's as simple as that to me.
The most morally reprehensible ever?

DB9

The most morally reprehensible ever?
FFS, Give it a rest. If you want me to choose between the lives of servicemen and women who died and those that died because of a Government's response to a pandemic and the policies they set out, I will not play your game. One life is not more or less valuable than the others imo

Alistair20000

I'd suggest it was all entirely the fault of Rev Blair. Can't blame the BBC for his decisions.

I now blame the cake.
I thought Lord "wippons of maaaa's destruction" Hutton cleared Rev Blair ? He probably ate all the cake as well. Love cake me.

tavyred

FFS, Give it a rest. If you want me to choose between the lives of servicemen and women who died and those that died because of a Government's response to a pandemic and the policies they set out, I will not play your game. One life is not more or less valuable than the others imo
Sttange reply.
No need to get irritated DB, just asking you to clarify if you still feel that this government is still in your view the most morally disgusting one to ever grace the halls of power?
You were happy to say that a couple of pages back, but you seem reluctant now to repeat the claim.
Its a simple yes/no question really. 🤷‍♂️

DB9

Sttange reply.
No need to get irritated DB, just asking you to clarify if you still feel that this government is still in your view the most morally disgusting one to ever grace the halls of power?
You were happy to say that a couple of pages back, but you seem reluctant now to repeat the claim.
Its a simple yes/no question really. 🤷‍♂️
Again!!! FFS I think they are, OK satisfied???? You can disagree which is fine but just stop your constant "I'm more politically aware than anyone else" clap trap. You say past government's policy led to deaths of UK citizens (Armed service personnel) I say this government's policies have led to deaths of UK citizens and hopefully it will come out in the Covid inquiry, It ain't a darned competition!!!!

tavyred

Again!!! FFS I think they are, OK satisfied???? You can disagree which is fine but just stop your constant "I'm more politically aware than anyone else" clap trap. You say past government's policy led to deaths of UK citizens (Armed service personnel) I say this government's policies have led to deaths of UK citizens and hopefully it will come out in the Covid inquiry, It ain't a darned competition!!!!
Thank you for at last clarifying, if it felt like I was badgering you I do apologise but I was just trying to work out if you really meant what you were saying, it didn’t help TBH that you went around the houses before you were happy to confirm your view on our current government.
Despite you saying twice now that I’m trying to somehow lord it over you (and other posters I assume?) on this thread, I would politely reject that and say like everyone else I just give my own opinion and argue the toss on other peoples opinions on here.👍

Radio Free Skaro

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but has Philip Scofield actually murdered anyone or done anything illegal?

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but has Philip Scofield actually murdered anyone or done anything illegal?
Classic tabloid fodder. Build 'em up to knock 'em down.

Sad that it still sells papers/clicks.