• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Post your spare playoff tickets here

tonelee

Hey Marvin

Just wondering if this ticket is still available? Getting a little desperate now - haha!!!

Cheers
Ant

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I doubt this could be done at this late stage, but if the Carlisle ticket sales ended up less than the 800 you can fit in the away end, we could put them all in the terrace and would give us about 500 more seats to sell as you wouldn't need the segregated part.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I doubt this could be done at this late stage, but if the Carlisle ticket sales ended up less than the 800 you can fit in the away end, we could put them all in the terrace and would give us about 500 more seats to sell as you wouldn't need the segregated part.
Should have sold them all seating tickets and sold the away end to City fans lol.

Doug P

I now have 1 x adult big bank ticket available.

tonelee

Haha - yes please Doug! Just replied to your message on the other thread. I would love to buy this ticket please!
Cheers
Ant

Doug P

It's yours for a tenner, will confirm meeting place and time later today depending on work commitments.

CamECFC

I have messaged someone about a ticket but waiting on a reply, so in the meanwhile if anyone has a big bank spare tonight please private message me.

tonelee

Cool, thanks Doug (ps happy to pay face value!!) Nice one, thank you.

Ant

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'm going to be there :(

Didn't know till this morning If I'd be able to make it or not. If anyone has a spare ticket... pretty please.

ClaphamGrecian

A friend of mine has pulled out at the last-minute, so I have a spare student ticket for the big bank - if that suits anyone please let me know.

Currently on the train from London so won't arrive until 6:30 or so, but happy to arrange a meeting place and time via pm.