• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 22/23

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Eddie Howe looking a lot happier now than he did after 5 minutes

Colesman Ballz

Newcastle deservedly leading 2:1 at the break V Man City
Leeds thumping Chelsea 3-0 earlier, and Brighton winning at Hammers ! Can only be a healthy thing for English Football ! :)

Red Devon

Now 3:3 between Newcastle and Man City

Red Devon

Leeds thumping Chelsea 3-0 earlier, and Brighton winning at Hammers ! Can only be a healthy thing for English Football ! :)
Didn’t see that result coming at Elland Road

Rosencrantz

Everton v Newcastle last season and VAR intervenes to red card Allan for a cynical but non dangerous trip on Saint-Maximan. Newcastle v Man City now and VAR intervenes to downgrade to a yellow Trippier's cynical high trip on De Bruyne. Consistency 🙄

When is a ref going to go over to the VAR screen and go "no, I was right".

grecIAN Harris

Everton v Newcastle last season and VAR intervenes to red card Allan for a cynical but non dangerous trip on Saint-Maximan. Newcastle v Man City now and VAR intervenes to downgrade to a yellow Trippier's cynical high trip on De Bruyne. Consistency 🙄

When is a ref going to go over to the VAR screen and go "no, I was right".
High yes, dangerous no. It would have actually been far more dangerous had it been lower across De Bruyne's shins than the bottom of his thigh muscle. You've got more chance breaking somebodies leg at shin level than you have at thigh level (with muscle obviously taking the impact and not snapping bones as you would at shin level).

Rosencrantz

High yes, dangerous no. It would have actually been far more dangerous had it been lower across De Bruyne's shins than the bottom of his thigh muscle. You've got more chance breaking somebodies leg at shin level than you have at thigh level (with muscle obviously taking the impact and not snapping bones as you would at shin level).
I never said it was dangerous, just pointing out the inconsistency of VAR over two very similar offences. One was Yellow to Red and the other Red to Yellow. As I said, consistency 🙄

grecIAN Harris

I never said it was dangerous, just pointing out the inconsistency of VAR over two very similar offences. One was Yellow to Red and the other Red to Yellow. As I said, consistency 🙄
I was just throwing you a stick to chase after....... cracking game though. I wasn't going to bother but from my long distance view in the pool I could see The Toon were making as game of it. Shame they couldn't hold on to all three points.

DB9

Keeping an eye on the scores must say that Haaland is a goal scoring machine since the season started.

DB9

Why some American's should go no where near football.