• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Wins...…..

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
...... City's goal of the month for October with his deft little chip against The Scummers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Plus player of the month. Well deserved. Having got his first goal for us, I hope he goes on to score many more.

andrew p long

Randell Williams that is, not Joel Randall

( can someone correct the thread title?)

Ian Tarr

Puzzled. I thought he was out on loan......
;-)

GrecianExile

Randell Williams has the potential I feel to be the next player sold if he keeps getting better and better over the course of the season, maybe January will come too soon for that but maybe in the summer

Ian Russon

I think January is too soon for him to leave, he is good at times but needs to utilize his runs slightly better, especially in the first half of the game.

It takes him a good 40 mins to get into the game and work out his opposing players week spot. If he keeps his head down, works hard I have no doubt he will become a good league one / championship player.

grecIAN Harris

Randell Williams has the potential I feel to be the next player sold if he keeps getting better and better over the course of the season, maybe January will come too soon for that but maybe in the summer
Behave! He's still far inconsistent in his delivery and decision making and playing on the wrong side of the pitch amplifies this.

Red Devon

By topping the assists table...he’ll have caught the eye and be on the radar of a lot of clubs already.

StudentGrecian

Behave! He's still far inconsistent in his delivery and decision making and playing on the wrong side of the pitch amplifies this.
I agree that it's unlikely, although sometimes chairmen and managers just have a look at the stats. Tom Nichols was never worth the money we got for him in my opinion, but a good start to the season and that goal on the tele got him his move to Peterborough. Rovers fans currently calling for him to never play again after missing a penalty for them, just 8 goals in 106 appearances for Rovers.

IndoMike

I agree that it's unlikely, although sometimes chairmen and managers just have a look at the stats. Tom Nichols was never worth the money we got for him in my opinion, but a good start to the season and that goal on the tele got him his move to Peterborough. Rovers fans currently calling for him to never play again after missing a penalty for them, just 8 goals in 106 appearances for Rovers.
If I remember correctly Morrison and Tisdale were really bigging him up in the build-up to the Liverpool match, and he did score that good goal. It seemed like we were fishing for offers.