• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion - Liverpool Display

MagzECFC

Thanks for the offer Roger. Have sent you a PM.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
50 quid donated by Exeweb to you lads and lasses

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
RIP Eric.....

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good stuff, a worthy cause.

Incidentally, did you ever get Dormans petrol money back? (That popular crying with laughter smiley)

Grecian Max

Good stuff, nice one guys.

MagzECFC

Wow, thanks! Well on our way now. :D

Scotty

As I'm not a keen poster on here please take this as you will, I'm by no any means trying to dampen this but I thought I'd make you aware of the following.

When I organised the Stanno Flag we looked into the plausibility of using Eric and repairing. In the end we were costed out of it as it was very expensive, now I believe, like Roger says, its under the grandstand somewhere in a bag, similar to the one housing the Stanno Flag.
When the Stanno Flag was created we were advised that it couldn't be used anywhere without Fire Proofing & the necessary docs to prove so.
Eric never received any treatment and probably would need opened out over the old grandstand to clearly identify how you could cut and or re use.

I would very much recommend running everything you're doing via the official club channels so that when it comes to show-time you're not scuppered.
Well done on your efforts

UTC

Last edited:

NeverForgottenAS9

It's good to see that everyone is happy to donate ££££ to this, but ignored myself and my friends thread raising money for the stanno foundation.

MagzECFC

As I'm not a keen poster on here please take this as you will, I'm by no any means trying to dampen this but I thought I'd make you aware of the following.

When I organised the Stanno Flag we looked into the plausibility of using Eric and repairing. In the end we were costed out of it as it was very expensive, now I believe, like Roger says, its under the grandstand somewhere in a bag, similar to the one housing the Stanno Flag.
When the Stanno Flag was created we were advised that it couldn't be used anywhere without Fire Proofing & the necessary docs to prove so.
Eric never received any treatment and probably would need opened out over the old grandstand to clearly identify how you could cut and or re use.

I would very much recommend running everything you're doing via the official club channels so that when it comes to show-time you're not scuppered.
Well done on your efforts

UTC
Appreciate the advice.

Luckily we are in pretty much constant contact with various people at the club in regards to our group so will run everything by them first!

Fire safety certificates is the bane of every fans life in the UK! Not like we have wooden stadiums full of smokers and pyro. :D

fred binneys head

It's good to see that everyone is happy to donate ££££ to this, but ignored myself and my friends thread raising money for the stanno foundation.
Unfair and unnecessary. You say everyone is willing to give money, in fact only 3 people plus exeweb have said they have donated money, of which I am one. I didn't donate to your latest appeal but have donated a significant amount to the stanno fund in the past. Suggest you keep up the great work you are doing and don't worry about other fundraising projects.