• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshing honesty from All Time Lowe

Stelios

Ryan Lowe on coming to Argyle:

From a "Behind the scenes at Argyle" video.

He hopes his Bury side last year will go down in history. They certainly will. As the one that helped to bankrupt and destroy a proud club. Given the amount of times he mentions 'bonuses' in the video I hope Argyle have got deep pockets. Mind you, they won't be paying out any today......:p

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/11786429/behind-the-scenes-at-plymouth-with-boss-ryan-lowe

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny accents down at Gnome Park these days, has there been an outbreak of speech impediments at the club?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
" getting 3 points AND £500 " is that a win bonus for every player down there ?

Give him til xmas and if they are down in the bottom half he'll be another one getting paid off.

Grecian2K

Well, it was a financial model that worked wonders for Bury.
Let's hope he's imported the same "magic" to his new holiday home landlords in Cornwall.
(Although without the promotion bit, obviously!)

STURTZ

STURTZ

Keep hearing about how good Plymouth are and what a superb manager Lowe is and yet there are little Exeter, top of the league and 4 points above them.

Crazy world!

Marino

Early doors yet Sturtz, I hope (expect) that the defence will be shored up now that both King Lowe's newly recruited centre halves are working their way into the side. Lets see where we are at the end of September

STURTZ

To be honest Marino, we see our main threat as Newport, your team doesn't even feature.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Early doors yet Sturtz, I hope (expect) that the defence will be shored up now that both King Lowe's newly recruited centre halves are working their way into the side. Lets see where we are at the end of September
6 points in 7 games ! I hear Mr Lowe has a new ringtone for his mobile these days …

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone fancy a giggle tonight go have a read on the Synopsis thread on pi$$tofi
Some saying their player Mayor is going to need more protection from refs on the rate the ref thread was funny as well , Don't forget to give the ref a 10/10 on their poll !