• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RIP Frank Sealey

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Did not know him very well but I am aware of all the hard work he did behind the scenes.

RIP

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
RIP

Frank helped me previously with trust membership Enquiries for myself and my dad which enabled us to be recognised as eligible for priority tickets. He sorted out the enquiry swiftly and professionally, and I found him to be very helpful.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shocked to see this as I didn't even know that Frank was ill.

Sincere condolences to his family as I know what they must be going through at the moment.

RIP Frank.

fred binneys head

RIP fellow Grecian.

barry sansom

So sorry to hear of this sad news. I remember Frank back in 2003/04 (and no doubt longer after I left) using his dedication, hard work and enthusiasm for all things ECFC, helping in so many areas, Trust & Club fund raising, Exec 100 Club, City Bond to name a few. He will be sorely missed. Condolences from me and Donna to his family.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Marc has asked me to pass on the message that if anyone wishes to go to the funeral to pay their respects to Frank, it will be taking place in St Peter’s Chapel at Exeter Crematorium on Wednesday 1st August at 12.30pm. The wake will follow this at SJP.

IndoMike

RIP Mr. Frank Sealey.