• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Road To Rio End Of Season Gala Ball

donnaexeter21

Bank Holiday Sunday 4th May
Grand Marquee at SJP
Road to Rio End Season Gala Ball incorporating Player Awards
£49 + VAT per ticket or £450 + VAT table of 10
Arrival Drink
4 course dinner
Player Presentations
Fan, Games & Auction
Live music from The Loose Cannons & Street Heat
5pm - Late
Tickets available now on 01392 413958
[/B][/I][/I][/B]

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm trying to be constructive here Donna...

The above advertised event is scheduled just two days after the much publicised 'Wurzels' show in the Grand Marquee, which will be one hell of a shindig because they always put on a good show, and its just 12.50 a ticket to get in! My concern is that many attendee's at the Wurzels gig will be City 'maxxed out' by the time the friday event ends, which could have a knock on effect on the amount of people who'll want to go back for another basinfull two days later! One of these events is going to compromise the attendees at the other as I see it.

My suggestion: Scrap the Wurzels gig on the friday and re-book them for the headlining act at the event advertised above, assuming they're available. In my honest opinion, its a big ask on the clubs part to try and organise two events of a similar nature within 48 hours of each other.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Busy weekend.

• Wurzels on Friday.
  • Hartlepool away on Saturday.
  • Gala on Sunday.

LOG

Then the first leg of the play offs a few days later (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Then the first leg of the play offs a few days later (y)
I'm hoping for Dagenham and Redbridge away in the first leg.

PeteUSA

One other thing that could hurt the attendance of the Gala Ball is if we are relegated to the Conference by that time. We're far too near the drop zone for comfort at this time, with second from bottom Northampton having a game in hand on us, and being only 7/8 points behind us. I think our league survival could go to the last day of the season (Like we needed that again!). Being realistic, if we do plunge back into the non league backwaters again, I cant see many people wanting to splash out their hard earned cash to show up to watch our players, and of course Tisdale receiving awards for doing a wonderful job in getting us relegated!!

iscalad

One other thing that could hurt the attendance of the Gala Ball is if we are relegated to the Conference by that time. We're far too near the drop zone for comfort at this time, with second from bottom Northampton having a game in hand on us, and being only 7/8 points behind us. I think our league survival could go to the last day of the season (Like we needed that again!). Being realistic, if we do plunge back into the non league backwaters again, I cant see many people wanting to splash out their hard earned cash to show up to watch our players, and of course Tisdale receiving awards for doing a wonderful job in getting us relegated!!
Record stuck again, I see.

PeteUSA

Record stuck again, I see.
I wonder, could you expand on your brief answer please? What part of the record do you appear is stuck? I cant glean an awful lot from a five word response.

FAN-TATIC

Can't help but read the Thread title "Road to Ruin" at the end of the season Gala Ball.;)

Silver fox

Can't help but read the Thread title "Road to Ruin" at the end of the season Gala Ball.;)
Ironic me thinks! Ironic and maybe true!