• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Swan

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably one for the future. There's no way Homer will be dropped.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lovely little player. Notched against my hometown club Waterford United couple of times (mind you even Simpson could manage that....just about) The win in Europe in which he scored was with ten men and outside our Premier Division (as UCD were First Division club at time) . UCD attract very small crowds (500-600, the ground Belfield Bowl is on campus as they are a student club) so this would be a step up for him, although going on what I've seen of him he should do OK.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheers Brian. Little and a student.

paperclip

Unusually, we have a glut of attacking players at the moment, only one of which is out on loan. So I would question exactly why the manager is (apparently) thinking of signing another, especially when the CM position is so lacking.

Makes a mockery of the 'can't afford to offer Noble a new contract' comments.

CC

Unusually, we have a glut of attacking players at the moment, only one of which is out on loan. So I would question exactly why the manager is (apparently) thinking of signing another, especially when the CM position is so lacking.

Makes a mockery of the 'can't afford to offer Noble a new contract' comments.
Unless we are planning on a replacement for Watkins.

paperclip

Unless we are planning on a replacement for Watkins.
True, although

Reed
Wheeler
Holmes
McAlinden
Grant
Jay
Simpson

would suggest we have a sufficient number of attacking options before signing someone else...

Pete Martin (CTID)

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it looks like he scored 3 times in 4 games in the Europa League, including the only goal for UCD in a 5-1 tonking by Slovan Bratislava.

Grecian2K

Surely he plays on the wing?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Can he play central midfield

Antony Moxey

True, although

Reed
Wheeler
Holmes
McAlinden
Grant
Jay
Simpson

would suggest we have a sufficient number of attacking options before signing someone else...
I'd say, given our goals scored column, especially at home, we have a decidedly insufficient number of attacking options. Plus, of those you've listed, how many are genuine out and out strikers, and of those strikers how many are actually any good?