• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scoreboard

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently power surge caused by plugging un too many heated cabinets for Pride of Devon products !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Power surge

TOP_CITY_FAN

Was it a power surge? Don't think anyone's given an answer.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was it a power surge? Don't think anyone's given an answer.
It is what it says on the tin........... a surge in power. ;) I'm no electrician but one assumes that it is an excessive amount of power which leads to an overload on the fuses etc causing them, and subsequent, whatever is being powered to fail.

fred binneys head

It is what it says on the tin........... a surge in power. ;) I'm no electrician but one assumes that it is an excessive amount of power which leads to an overload on the fuses etc causing them, and subsequent, whatever is being powered to fail.
I love it when grecIAN doesn’t read posts properly then replies sarcastically 🤣

grecIAN Harris

I love it when grecIAN doesn’t read posts properly then replies sarcastically 🤣
I only read the post above, not the rest of the thread. :rolleyes: 🤭. I genuinely wouldn't know if what I said was right or wrong, it just sounded logical.

fred binneys head

I only read the post above, not the rest of the thread. :rolleyes: 🤭. I genuinely wouldn't know if what I said was right or wrong, it just sounded logical.
The post above simply asked if it had been confirmed that it was a power surge that caused the problem, it didn’t ask what a power surge was 🤣

Colesman Ballz

Perhaps the simple answer is that the agents of a certain financial solutions company had broken into SJP overnight to fit a pay as you go meter ? :cool:

tom_ecfc

The clock on the scoreboard this season will now not stop at 45mins & 90mins.

“Stadium clocks, scoreboards or giant screen timers in the EFL will now be left running until the completion of each half, which includes any additional time at the end of either the first or second half.

Previously, these would stop at 45 or 90 minutes, however in line with the most recent IFAB guidance, including Match Officials’ new approach to time keeping, this will now change for the upcoming season”

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The clock on the scoreboard this season will now not stop at 45mins & 90mins.

“Stadium clocks, scoreboards or giant screen timers in the EFL will now be left running until the completion of each half, which includes any additional time at the end of either the first or second half.

Previously, these would stop at 45 or 90 minutes, however in line with the most recent IFAB guidance, including Match Officials’ new approach to time keeping, this will now change for the upcoming season”
Didn't happen at Wycombe yesterday.