Scottish football.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
SPFL has just secured a new deal with Sky Sports worth £150m, Compare that to the EPL's deal worth about £5bn. Totally different world i know but it equates to around £30m per club per season, Doubt if English top flight clubs would get out of bed for that money!

Colesman Ballz

SPFL has just secured a new deal with Sky Sports worth £150m, Compare that to the EPL's deal worth about £5bn. Totally different world i know but it equates to around £30m per club per season, Doubt if English top flight clubs would get out of bed for that money!

Seems a bit ambiguous. Is it £150M each year or just £30M per season over 5 years, divided amongst the twelve clubs ? :unsure:

sign of the chimes

Seems a bit ambiguous. Is it £150M each year or just £30M per season over 5 years, divided amongst the twelve clubs ? :unsure:
Given the last FL deal was about £600m over five years, and was agreed back in 2018 (runs till end of '24), I think it's safe to assume it's the latter given the league/number of clubs.

Oldsmobile-88

On BBC Scotland via the iplayer is a programme, Fight For The Fort about the 2021/22 season when the club had to play every game away.
Over 8,000 miles travelled for a club with no home gate income.
A miracle that they completed the regular season.