• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2021/22

vessel18

There should be a promo code quoted in the email which you need to apply (click on the Promo Code button on the payment process and enter the code).
If you're having a problem you can call the club (best time between 10am and 3pm - Mon Fri) and they can do it by card over the phone applying the discount for you.
The number to call for tickets is 01392 413 952.
Alternatively you can email [email protected]
Thank you! That’ll be the big square in the middle of the email, that I somehow contrived to miss… Sorted, thanks again.

haka

Posted in the Social Club forum, but definitely worth repeating ...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/confusion-people-getting-covid-vaccine-24089627

People in Plymouth wanted the Covid jab, but ...

"Many were left baffled when they reached the front of the line, only to find they had accidentally queued up for a Plymouth Argyle season ticket.

One man said: "There were four queues all next to each other. Took me a few minutes to realise I was queuing for tickets. It was pretty busy up there and I ended up queuing for Argyle tickets by mistake."

Plymouth University Hospitals NHS Trust, which runs the vaccination centre at Home Park said that it is working with PAFC to "ensure there is clear signage" for season ticket sales to "avoid any confusion".

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure if it has been mentioned but the early bird ST offer deadline is now 5pm 30th June,was 31st May.

Spoonz Red E

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the early bird ST offer deadline is now 5pm 30th June,was 31st May.
(y)
Also for those with reserved seats, they will be held until midnight on July 9th.

Some other answers to common Season Ticket questions can be found here

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we know if season tickets are selling well? Or are fans holding off until confirmed whether we will be back at the start of the season?

Spoonz Red E

Do we know if season tickets are selling well? Or are fans holding off until confirmed whether we will be back at the start of the season?
Normally I'd have a rough idea but I'm not directly involved with the season ticket sell this season apart from a few phone transactions as most of them are being done online.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
(y)
Also for those with reserved seats, they will be held until midnight on July 9th.

Some other answers to common Season Ticket questions can be found here
The first section of the attachment quotes the 30th June Date and then says 31st May a couple of lines later ? :unsure:

grecIAN Harris

I've been thinking about getting a season ticket for me and the boy. Our problem is that we can't attend evening matches as it's simply too late on a school night. It's probably not worth doing as we'll likely miss too many games (including a few at weekends, no doubt!), but maybe this is something for the club to think about in the future (a weekend-only season ticket).
Wasn't there a book of ten (or something similar)? That might work for you.

OxfordshireGrecian

The first section of the attachment quotes the 30th June Date and then says 31st May a couple of lines later ? :unsure:
The wording could be clearer, but I think what we are being told is that the Box Office phoneline will be available until 31st May while the Super Saver deadline is 30th June. Presumably because the ticket office will not be manned all through the summer.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
The wording could be clearer, but I think what we are being told is that the Box Office phoneline will be available until 31st May while the Super Saver deadline is 30th June. Presumably because the ticket office will not be manned all through the summer.
I see what you mean could be read both ways though as you say could be clearer