• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 23/24 season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Boyo

That's quite a hike compared to this season :-(

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
My thought as well. Still....

wiveygrecian

I think the hike is ok. This season for league one us Big Bankers(adult) paid about £13 a game , that’s abit low really so there had to be abit of a rise imo

Leads

That does seem steep.

Also, is this correct? "the Devon Derby sold out within 24 hours of going on sale"? I presume they mean general sale...

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The fact that nearly 20% of season ticket holders dont turn up to each game, suggests to me that season tickets have been too cheap recently. When you consider this, and the general inflation pressures the club is facing, a rise in Season Ticket prices can hardly be a surprise.

Oldsmobile-88

Just under 11% for a seated ST. Though i think this is the first rise since 19/20 ?

Antony Moxey

We are a division higher, and crowds have been sell outs. The demand is there, we have to pay accordingly. Personally, for the last 18 months or so, I’ve been quite happy with what I’ve seen so am pretty sure I’ll be renewing.

Colesman Ballz

Having seemingly achieved the objectives of Project 6000 to make us sustainable in League 1, then perhaps this large hike is a step to make us sustainable in the Championship ? 😎

BigBankAl

Doesn't say when early bird period ends. Is that just up to the start of the season? Will be looking to renew in May.