• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheffield Wednesday

felix

I bet your players were really pleased to hear you lot cheering for Wednesday. Great support lads. You really are a sad bunch. Did you see we won 3-1 today. Enjoy your evening, losers!!

I'll leave it with Niall Ennis' response to those half-wits in the corner when we scored against you. Niall scored today BTW.

Bridgy 81

I bet your players were really pleased to hear you lot cheering for Wednesday. Great support lads. You really are a sad bunch. Did you see we won 3-1 today. Enjoy your evening, losers!!

I'll leave it with Niall Ennis' response to those half-wits in the corner when we scored against you. Niall scored today BTW.
I have to say I find this sort of thing very strange.
I can understand celebrating your team’s win, but why would you stop in the middle of your festivities and make a conscious decision to spend the time to post on another club’s forum?
I think if you dislike someone for some reason it’s best to just ignore them altogether.
If you have a tendency to keep wanting to talk to them it seems to me to imply that in reality you actually like them and for some reason can’t do without them.

felix

I live in Exeter and have many friends who are City fans. In case you haven't noticed this forum is called "banter base", geddit??

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Go on Bridgy invite Felix the Chat to a S Reds meeting for one of your famous interviews !

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I live in Exeter and have many friends who are City fans. In case you haven't noticed this forum is called "banter base", geddit??
Yeah, but your banter is sh*te.

felix

Go on Bridgy invite Felix the Chat to a S Reds meeting for one of your famous interviews !
I don't come cheap!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't come cheap!
Unlike your shots 🙂