• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sohail Sahi Commentary Technique

Ash

Give the bloke a break. Can't believe there's a witch hunt to get him out of his job.
You're joking right? He's awful, we pay money to listen to him and it's just not good enough.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
He isn't as bad as some are making out on here, especially if you watch the game on the streams, but like many we have had he doesn't build a picture of the game for the radio listener well at all. Historically I think he has done more TV commentary and it shows. He also doesn't seem to realise that getting carried away when the opposition scores, however good a goal it is, will wind up the fans who are paying for the iFollow service he is part of providing. Again, that doesn't bother me too much, but it certainly isn't necessary as nobody listening or watching will be happy it has happened. I think Anthony Wareing is the best commentator of the away match ones. When matches are more towards the north he tends to do them, with Sohail seeming to be the current selection for south east games.

supernova

It’s reminds me of cricket commentary to an extent except it’s not delivered by Agnew

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'de forgotten how bad he they are .. all him and barge have to do is stick to what's happening on the pitch , forget the back ground dribble...tbh honest him and barge are the reason I don't subscribe to the radio and If I can I listen/watch to the opposition commentary...

Well-known Exeweb poster
For eg.. 27 mins the balls traveled 3ish lengths of the pitch and not a mention from the so called commentary team ... JUST boring opinions ..

Well-known Exeweb poster
Turned the commentary off... It's just really bad... They seem to forget there's a game on... They both really need to be replaced...

tom_ecfc

One of the worst 45mins of commentary I have ever listened to! Over 2mins of talking about cricket when you could hear the crowd cheering something. Haven’t a clue who is on top or any chances!

tom_ecfc

The crowd are cheering in the background and you can hear the Morecambe commentators getting animated, but all the home commentators talk about is Boreham Wood 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Mark Tyler

Sohail Sahi is a dreadful radio commentator

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay has three and fair play to Sohail how he has described it.