• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Statistics and Club History

DawlishBouy

Ryan Harley:

Attachments

DawlishBouy

Adam Stansfield:

Attachments

DawlishBouy

Dick Pym:

Attachments

tom_ecfc

I’ve added links to every match report from all our League Cup games since the 1960/61 start of the competition. The table was created by @Grecian 1901

DawlishBouy

Nicky Law

Attachments

DawlishBouy

Matt Grimes

Attachments

DawlishBouy

Sean Devine

Attachments

DawlishBouy

John Delve

Attachments

Exehausted

I’ve added links to every match report from all our League Cup games since the 1960/61 start of the competition. The table was created by @Grecian 1901

Spent a very enjoyable hour yesterday reading about our brilliant trip to WBA in 1973. It remains my favourite away trip, even more than a couple of wins over Argyle away and the Man U draw. We were absolutely brilliant that night and an away crowd of over 500 in mid week in those days was exceptional. All of those reports took me back to that fabulous night almost 50 years ago. Thanks to everyone involved in the mammoth task of putting this all online.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spent a very enjoyable hour yesterday reading about our brilliant trip to WBA in 1973. It remains my favourite away trip, even more than a couple of wins over Argyle away and the Man U draw. We were absolutely brilliant that night and an away crowd of over 500 in mid week in those days was exceptional. All of those reports took me back to that fabulous night almost 50 years ago. Thanks to everyone involved in the mammoth task of putting this all online.
Remember it well. Me and my mates decided on the day to go. Happy days..