• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread 2023

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is Bernard Le Roux related to Danny?
Michel Roux more likely. Cooking up fake rumours.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The retained list for all the EFL clubs

PeteUni1984_7

If you are looking at Notts County, then Geraldo Bajrami. Defender / defensive midfielder. In the Kidderminster vs West Ham fa cup game he was best player on the pitch apart from Declan Rice. Got injured soon after and then went to Notts County. Several other good games that I saw, as I live in Worcestershire

andrew p long

If you are looking at Notts County, then Geraldo Bajrami. Defender / defensive midfielder. In the Kidderminster vs West Ham fa cup game he was best player on the pitch apart from Declan Rice. Got injured soon after and then went to Notts County. Several other good games that I saw, as I live in Worcestershire
That's an interesting shout. As Kidderminster is my second club I saw Bajrami quite a few times. Wonderful player, miles too good for National League North in 21-22. Everybody knew that, and the terms he signed on acknowledged that he would be allowed to move on once there was interest from a higher level. Is he good enough for League One? mmm...but time is on his side and he's a ball playing centre half/midfielder so would provide competition in both positions.

Factors against - Birmingham has been his base throughout his career so would need to move (whereas Nottingham is daily commutable). And its been reported he signed a 2 year contract in 2022.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
"he will travel to Plymouth for medical" hahaha
Bugger. That's the £2 mil gone.

dontpassback

Is Bernard Le Roux related to Danny?
Me thinks Bernard le roux is a total BS merchant !

Grecian2K

Me thinks Bernard le roux is a total BS merchant !
Or "Agent Bernie"?
We've had A & B on here - how long before we've collected the full parasitic alphabet?

Grecianman135

If we live in this blokes fantasy world where Sweeny's genuinely worth £2million that puts Nombe at least £4million by that Twitter users standards.

🤣

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
this is getting more like “Alice in Wonderland” curiouser and curiouser although perhaps not surprisingly there is no mention of either bid on any of the more mature media channels such as BBC or Sky Sport.

C j phill

I can't believe how gullible some people are..........I'd be a amazed if the original post and follow ups aren't some persons attempt at satire ..........Sweeney......£2m........really?