• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Average Joe

I’m not talking about changing the team now you ****. Lee should have played at Cheltenham for experience., and I can tell you now our gk coach probably agrees 🤷🏻‍♂️
you just said ''I cannot see for the life of me why Lee didn’t start at Cheltenham after his decent pre season performances ''

I can see why Lee did not start, it's because MT got it spot on and we were 5-0 up at half time. My worry is your a multi user so there's two of you on here with the same garbage views.

Also Rangers have not submitted second bid for Pond YET.. I know this because I personally know Alfie. I'm convinced there will be a bid at some point accepted but not today because there hasn't been a follow up bid submitted.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Sonny would be less likely to go out on loan if he'd tucked that one away on Tuesday.

Rosencrantz

I wonder if Sonny would be less likely to go out on loan if he'd tucked that one away on Tuesday.
I doubt it. It will all be down to getting bodies in the door up front. Sonny needs consistent games at his age to develop.

Christian

Sonny is just a young kid that needs plenty of more years to develop before he is even close to the first team.

Grecianpasty

Have they gone full-time?
I don't know, but I recall that Bath City had Alex Hartridge in the same league a few years back, and he was training purely with them.

dontpassback

Well, if we're going there...what are the Peacock brothers, Chris and Drewe doing these days?
You forgot Hugh Garse,and Rudolph Hucker

AmberRed

you just said ''I cannot see for the life of me why Lee didn’t start at Cheltenham after his decent pre season performances ''

I can see why Lee did not start, it's because MT got it spot on and we were 5-0 up at half time. My worry is your a multi user so there's two of you on here with the same garbage views.

Also Rangers have not submitted second bid for Pond YET.. I know this because I personally know Alfie. I'm convinced there will be a bid at some point accepted but not today because there hasn't been a follow up bid submitted.
You obviously don't know him that well then 'average' Joe. Think you'll find AA is spot on. Also, I was at Cheltenham and Scott Brown barely touched the ball and pretty sure the score line would have been the same whether him or Harry was in goal!

AmberRed

I presume in that instance we would have an option to recall him or get an emergency loan in (Jokull Andresson-esque).
We would hopefully have a recall clause if Harry goes out on loan, we also have Jack signed on as a pro (and I assume he's no longer at Larkhall as they have taken Evans from Yeovil) so wouldn't be eligible for an emergency loan.

Average Joe

You obviously don't know him that well then 'average' Joe. Think you'll find AA is spot on. Also, I was at Cheltenham and Scott Brown barely touched the ball and pretty sure the score line would have been the same whether him or Harry was in goal!
I was right though

IndoMike

Sonny is just a young kid that needs plenty of more years to develop before he is even close to the first team.
You don't win anything with kids..