Summer Transfer Thread

Corey

I’m pleased to see Andy leave. He was making my life difficult with false news

In recent years it’s become apparent that the internet is flooded with fake news. Facebook pays millions to eliminate users who post fake news..
As far as I saw everything that Andy posted ended up being right? And he posted it way before anyone else had any idea about it!
The fact that Jamal Blackman was joining, that we had received a bid from Rangers for Pond, that Isaac Vassell was training with us. When exactly did he post fake news?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
With the Flouncing Thread closed down we cannot even give Agent Andy a proper send off.

As others have requested I hope he keeps posting.
I do believe that this should be officially recorded as a Hants flounce. I really don't know what the world is coming to when even an Exeweb mod flounces off.
Sort it out, Herr Flouncemeister

Still waiting for a lively striker to be signed.
I'm gonna pray for that tonight (along with winning the lottery(

DawlishBouy

Agent Andy’s claim to be an agent might or might not be BS. He probably isn’t called Andy. He might be a she. But from what Andy’s posted on this thread and others he clearly has access to club news ahead of anyone else who currently posts on this forum. The extraordinarily average Joe is looking more and more like a troll.