• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

TotnesGrecian

Signing of the summer

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
9 minute warning
Fair play to both Fulham and Exeter for keeping this under wraps for 18 hours; yes, there have been plenty of rumours but nothing seems to have leaked out to the media.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
9 minute warning and no. 9 shirt - must be!!!
Only a shame the transfer deadline wasn't a week later and the club couldn't have waited until 9.09pm for the big reveal!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair play to both Fulham and Exeter for keeping this under wraps for 18 hours; yes, there have been plenty of rumours but nothing seems to have leaked out to the media.
I imagine Devon Live et al know the score but the club has told them the story is strictly embargoed until 5pm. Suspect it will be everywhere... within the next 60 seconds or so!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

UTC, bringing a tear to my eye & no. 9 as well. Slight worry that we are piling the pressure on the lad. Hope this will put a few hundred on tomorrow’s gate.

A Slacker

It has been tortuous but what a great 24 hours for the Club. Our strikeforce has been revolutionised. Massive competition now.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, that’s choked me a little bit. So pleased it’s done and fair play to the lad for taking the no.9 shirt. Welcome home, Jay.

Squeezebox

Geddon!!! Thank goodness he smiled in the end!