• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

StudentGrecian

Isaac Vassell 😉
Interest career Isaac Vassell, not sure why Birmingham paid over £1million for him after an average season in League Two and then again convinced Cardiff to pay a fee and get a 3 year deal after doing very little at Birmingham. Good pedigree but two injury prone strikers is certainly not what we need, unless we are making another signing on top of that as well. Screams of Leon Clarke to Rovers last year, I hope it's not him.

SimonBB

487FA7F8-F831-4090-836F-2506211022AF.jpeg

Trapdoor

Conor Wickham

dontpassback

Barry Manilowte
I write the songs !,except in that case he didn’t,that was Bruce Johnston of the beach boys

StudentGrecian

Think that account is someone tweeting their Fifa save, not the real St Ives FC.

SimonBB

Think that account is someone tweeting their Fifa save, not the real St Ives FC.
Looking like they signed Harry Lee as captain too

AmberRed

Permanent or loan
He's a free agent so would assume permanent! Could be doing the same as Jamal, give him a years contract to prove his worth?

Agent Andy

we’ll done Wivey greacian , from my spot in the bushes I can make out a player that looks very much like Isaac vassell out on the training pitch , wether he’s on trial or going to sign I don’t know , but he’s at the c+f I do believe 😂😂👀👀

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
we’ll done Wivey greacian , from my spot in the bushes I can make out a player that looks very much like Isaac vassell out on the training pitch , wether he’s on trial or going to sign I don’t know , but he’s at the c+f I do believe 😂😂👀👀
Not played since 2019. Surely we can find someone who can at least run without breaking. This has Will Hoskins mk 2 written all over it, if it’s true.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Boris Karloff, then. To terrify defences.
Ex Bolton?