• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Average Joe

As advised by AA Nelson joins Torquay https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

What predictions has knobhead Joe come up with except for Lee Sharpe under a different guise!
You’re not very nice are you.

you’ve been picking on me for days now

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

Corey

I’m pleased to see Andy leave. He was making my life difficult with false news

In recent years it’s become apparent that the internet is flooded with fake news. Facebook pays millions to eliminate users who post fake news..
As far as I saw everything that Andy posted ended up being right? And he posted it way before anyone else had any idea about it!
The fact that Jamal Blackman was joining, that we had received a bid from Rangers for Pond, that Isaac Vassell was training with us. When exactly did he post fake news?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

In recent years it’s become apparent that the internet is flooded with fake news. Facebook pays millions to eliminate users who post fake news..
What a nasty post.

IndoMike

With the Flouncing Thread closed down we cannot even give Agent Andy a proper send off.

As others have requested I hope he keeps posting.
I do believe that this should be officially recorded as a Hants flounce. I really don't know what the world is coming to when even an Exeweb mod flounces off.
Sort it out, Herr Flouncemeister

Still waiting for a lively striker to be signed.
I'm gonna pray for that tonight (along with winning the lottery(

DawlishBouy

Agent Andy’s claim to be an agent might or might not be BS. He probably isn’t called Andy. He might be a she. But from what Andy’s posted on this thread and others he clearly has access to club news ahead of anyone else who currently posts on this forum. The extraordinarily average Joe is looking more and more like a troll.

Grecianpasty

So. Anyone know what the latest transfer news is?
You have too much time on your hands

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I docked back in the UK last week and now have nothing to do until 3 weeks time before I'm deported back off so I have a fair bit of free time
Corrected.

SaintJames

So. Anyone know what the latest transfer news is?
I thought you knew so why not tell us what you know? Shouldn't be a long post I guess?

IndoMike

I was gonna bleddy flounce last night but Hants has locked it and thrown away the key. I can"t even do an official flounce now.
Bleddy cheek.

IndoMike