• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Supporter Survey

dontpassback

Got mine sat evening,and whizzed through it no problems :$

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
An update on the Trust site.
"A few Email systems may have wrongly identified the Email as spam. If you are reading this and you have not received the Email, please first check your 'Junk', 'Spam' or 'Trash' folder. - the relevant Email would be dated 1st September. If you are then certain that you have not received it, please contact us at;
[email protected] "

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
.The two interesting questions related to moving away from SJP and outside investment. I'd like to know what the objective was of asking those questions.
Firstly, many thanks for your advice that preceeded the above comment. There are 'techies' involved in the survey process and I'm pretty confident they'll be able to resolve any issues.

As regards your question about the questions, I am not personally involved in any of the survey questions or processing, but my take is that it is simply to get an understanding of the strength of supporters' opinions in these areas. I am not aware of any plan for outside investment at this point, nor any proposal to relocate, but we do not know what the future holds or circumstances that might prevail and having at least a take on supporters' opinions on both can only be informative and helpful should anything change at some future time.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member