• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Televised game?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having thought for a while that our game against Carlisle could be the chosen game next Saturday I now doubt it.

Could be the Gargs as a win would give them the title.
Blackpool v Orient for some spicy fan action.
Hartlepool for the Jeff Stelling show.

My money's on Wycombe v Cambridge although with Wycombe's rep it could finish 10 minutes later than all the others ......

Red Devon

They often chose games close to London in League 2, so I'll say Stevenage v Accrington

Ashford Grecian

When will they announce this?

denzel

Has to be Hartlepool. The drama of going out or staying in the league is far greater than getting to the play offs. Plus there is a chance Doncaster coukd clinch the title there

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hartlepool V Doncaster. 2 dramas in one match

sign of the chimes

Has to be Hartlepool. The drama of going out or staying in the league is far greater than getting to the play offs. Plus there is a chance Doncaster coukd clinch the title there
Yeah, I'd have thought so - assuming they only show the one match; with the usual cameras at other grounds.

Congrats on securing the play-offs today - not just cause you kept the title race open to the final day; but genuinely think it's heartening to see sides who aren't getting financial stimulus from wealthy individuals challenging at the top end of the division.

flakey pasty

Yeah, I'd have thought so - assuming they only show the one match; with the usual cameras at other grounds.

Congrats on securing the play-offs today - not just cause you kept the title race open to the final day; but genuinely think it's heartening to see sides who aren't getting financial stimulus from wealthy individuals challenging at the top end of the division.
Well said Pompey man (or woman)!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Hartlepool V Doncaster. 2 dramas in one match
Has to that game , maybe Stelling himself will up for commentary on it.

IndoMike

Good shout.

Mr.Sparkle

Pool v donny it is, confirmed by EFL