• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The BBC

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Good to see the beeb getting the first proper interview with an ex ITV employee. ;)

Wonder if they are gonna offer him a job ?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see the beeb getting the first proper interview with an ex ITV employee. ;)

Wonder if they are gonna offer him a job ?
Back to the broom cupboard!

Seriously though, the difference in tone between the interviews is night and day. Mr Tate often talks about "the matrix" and it's easy to see why. The interviewer for Andrew Tate didn't say a word to him after the interview and refused to shake his hand. Schoolfield despite also being a demonstrable wrong un seems to comparatively get a free pass.

tavyred

Although not at quite Prince Andrew levels, Pip didn’t do himself any favours with that interview IMO.
I’m not sure the ‘I’m a pathetic vulnerable gay man’ look will work for him knowing what we’ve heard about his odious personality in the last week or so.
I can see him moving back to NZ, where I think he came from originally.

DB9

Although not at quite Prince Andrew levels, Pip didn’t do himself any favours with that interview IMO.
I’m not sure the ‘I’m a pathetic vulnerable gay man’ look will work for him knowing what we’ve heard about his odious personality in the last week or so.
I can see him moving back to NZ, where I think he came from originally.
I think he's moved in with Gordon the Gopher, But that's another story.🙂

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think he's moved in with Gordon the Gopher, But that's another story.🙂
There is a picture of him and Gordon in a very funny position doing the rounds ! Dont think I'll post it here as the powers that be may get their collective collars felt

Alistair20000

I agree. However, she was anything but impartial. She was woefully underprepared and seemingly argued constantly. She should have known better despite him being a proper *******.

I watched the whole thing which Tate recorded, and it's terrible to watch. He doesn't even believe his own nonsense "I'm the most influential man on the planet" he said. Then repeats "I'm the most googled man on the planet" when she asks if he believes that. If he was a proper alpha male, he'd have simply said "yeah, that's what I just said".
I agree that this interviewer needs to up her game considerably. She presented as angry and hostile and it is better not to argue when you are the interviewer. Rather you press your point with questions that are repeated if necessary until an interviewee answers or is seen to be evasive and dodgy. She would do well to view Paxman’s dissection of Michael Howard all those years ago.

DB9

I agree that this interviewer needs to up her game considerably. She presented as angry and hostile and it is better not to argue when you are the interviewer. Rather you press your point with questions that are repeated if necessary until an interviewee answers or is seen to be evasive and dodgy. She would do well to view Paxman’s dissection of Michael Howard all those years ago.
Obviously his (Perceived) reputation has gone before him and perhaps the interviewer has pre-judged him. I do believe that Tate nor his brother has yet been convicted.

angelic upstart

Obviously his (Perceived) reputation has gone before him and perhaps the interviewer has pre-judged him. I do believe that Tate nor his brother has yet been convicted.
Not even charged yet. He clearly speaks and believes he won't be. I wouldn't bet against it.
Doesn't stop him being a fool though.

DB9

Not even charged yet. He clearly speaks and believes he won't be. I wouldn't bet against it.
Doesn't stop him being a fool though.
Absolutely, He's an arrogant sod, Loves himself far too much and believes his own hype. A lot though in certain parts of the media have already found him guilty mind, I prefer to wait for a court to decide that.

DB9

Roddy Forsyth, Legandary Scottish commentator leaves the BBC after 40 years, He said the he is suffering from Parkinsons Disease and its getting a bit advanced to carry on. Great commentator.