• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The England Thread

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tremendous fight back from England tonight but Pate is going to rear up when he sees Pope’s blunder that gave the Germans their equaliser.
Jordan Pickford's stock goes up for sure. Playing Harry Maguire tonight with his lack of form and games has certainly not done him any favours. Mount and Saka coming on certainly gave Bellingham someone to play with and got Kane into the game. A return to a back four with an extra midfielder would be welcome.

cannockred

Whatever happens, Stirling should never wear an england shirt again.

Constantly gave the ball away, nearly gave a pen away and didn't track back.

dontpassback

Saka should be there,along with Bellingham,maguire should be left at the airport,and sterling is totally inept with either foot !😡😡😡😡

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saka should be there,along with Bellingham,maguire should be left at the airport,and sterling is totally inept with either foot !😡😡😡😡
This has not aged well given the quality of Sterling’s goal against Iran Monday 21st.

dontpassback

This has not aged well given the quality of Sterling’s goal against Iran Monday 21st.
I stand by what I said,he trips over his feet too easily

Grecian2K

That is true.
Every time time he steps on the pitch Sunak and Hunt have palpitations because it guaranteed that Sterling is about to fall

geoffwp

That's good as he'll now likely score a few more. Geddon. Keep dissing the lad and the cup comes home. 😆

dontpassback

That's good as he'll now likely score a few more. Geddon. Keep dissing the lad and the cup comes home. 😆
I am entitled to my opinion on here as is everyone else,I don’t rate him as a footballer but that’s my opinion,you don’t have to read it !

geoffwp

I am entitled to my opinion on here as is everyone else,I don’t rate him as a footballer but that’s my opinion,you don’t have to read it !
There was I thinking my smiley indicated a tongue in cheek, jokey comment!:unsure:

dontpassback

There was I thinking my smiley indicated a tongue in cheek, jokey comment!:unsure:
Fair enough,I didn’t see the smiley so fair play 👍