• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Feckin' Dire Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Absolute scumbags...Unfortunately there ilk have been at it for years.
My Great Uncle was on the Prince Of Wales when it was attacked & sunk,he very fortunately survived.
On a secondary note , There is a reunion of HMS Repulse and family members at the Exeter White Ensign club tomorrow and pretty sure this fine gentleman will be in attendance.

It will certainly be an honour to meet him.

https://shapingportsmouth.co.uk/jim-wren-nmrn/#:~:text=Royal Marine James (Jim) Wren, now aged 102,,a key point of commemoration to this day.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
On a secondary note , There is a reunion of HMS Repulse and family members at the Exeter White Ensign club tomorrow and pretty sure this fine gentleman will be in attendance.

It will certainly be an honour to meet him.

https://shapingportsmouth.co.uk/jim-wren-nmrn/#:~:text=Royal Marine James (Jim) Wren, now aged 102,,a key point of commemoration to this day.
Seems a bit harsh to put him on the Feckin’ Dire fred?!?

cannockred

Scrap metal salvagers flying under the Chinese flag taking metal from HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse two designated WW2 war graves.

Where is a misfiring drone when you need one.
News from the bbc.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some little scrote decided to steal an OAP lady's electric buggy thing from outside the local White Ensign Club Saturday night.

A bright red scooter with basket on the front should anyone see it dumped around the City Centre I would say contact the Police but they dont seem very interested unless it jumped out in front of them.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is shocking...Anthony Taylor the Referee for the Europa League Final in Budapest hustled at the airport by disgruntled Roma fans. I think it’s his wife with him.

Alistair20000

I've started a petition and hopefully it will gather some pace to end this type of thing happening at any war graves site no matter what country.

I signed your petition but it was rejected and I was invited to sign an alternative.

Did you have the same problem?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I signed your petition but it was rejected and I was invited to sign an alternative.

Morning Alistair

Apparently the email I got back said similar , If the other one does has the same effect of stopping this then jump on that petition

DB9

Yep, Got this msg below when they rejected my sig too:

Sorry, we can’t accept the petition you supported – “Desecration of two World War 2 war graves of HMS Prince of Wales / HMS Repulse”.

It included confidential, libellous, false, unproven or defamatory information, or a reference to a case where there are active legal proceedings.

We cannot accept petitions that include accusations of wrongdoing, which includes accusations of illegal salvaging operations. We have published the following petition, which you might like to sign: Urge other nations to prevent looting of British shipwrecks

Also saying i can sign a similar one.

Banksy

This is shocking...Anthony Taylor the Referee for the Europa League Final in Budapest hustled at the airport by disgruntled Roma fans. I think it’s his wife with him.

Absolutely disgusting. Mourinho should be banned from the game for at least a couple of years ( preferably life) for a start . That would hurt him , but I bet he won’t be. Why , because it’s all too important with too much money washing around at the top end and too much hinging on success.What a bad impression it gives youngsters to the game , these self important prima donnas like him who think they are football gods and can do and say what they like.

Alistair20000

Morning Alistair

Apparently the email I got back said similar , If the other one does has the same effect of stopping this then jump on that petition
Will check and do if appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.