• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The "Have a conversation with Pete" thread, for all things PeteUSA

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good shout IM, think it is about time the mods got into the swing of the seasonal goodwill, and pardoned Foxy for starters ! Shall we start a petition ?
Agreed. I liked Foxy, even when he had downed too many and went off on one.

Unban the Foxy One. **Shakes fist**

Avening Posse

Good pal of mine, so a thumbs up from me ! :)

IndoMike

I'll give you a Foxy if you'll give me a WMM. BRING BACK FOXY AND BRING BACK MOXY !!

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... can the Mods explain why Pete's been unbanned while other banned folks have not been unbanned? ...
If I recall, and I'm happy to be corrected, Pete was inadvertently awarded more points than his transgression warranted. When that was amended he automatically became unbanned. It's the system that does the bannage dependent on points awarded.

... give me a WMM ...
You're more than welcome to him. Indeed, if you look closely around these boards, I rather suspect you might still find him.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You're more than welcome to him. Indeed, if you look closely around these boards, I rather suspect you might still find him.
I'm Moxitus

;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. I liked Foxy, even when he had downed too many and went off on one.

Unban the Foxy One. **Shakes fist**
Sadly he was given more than enough "last chances" to moderate his behaviour, which included abusing the mods via PM.

Personally I thought he added little, but then some may think that of many posters on here.

Alistair20000

Sadly he was given more than enough "last chances" to moderate his behaviour, which included abusing the mods via PM.

Personally I thought he added little, but then some may think that of many posters on here.
This all depends on perspective, opinion and taste.

Colesman Ballz

which included abusing the mods via PM.
Ah there's nothing like rubbing "the establishment" up the wrong way, to get the sledgehammer treatment in response !

Only recently learnt of the Government's collusion with the FA to try and bring about the death of Women's football in the early 1920's. The legendary Dick Kerr's Ladies team played to raise money for Charity, particularly to raise money for servicemen and their families, but the Government took great objection to them supporting the Suffragette movement too, and swiftly moved to stick the knife in behind the scenes !

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ah there's nothing like rubbing "the establishment" up the wrong way ...
I have been a party to many things but, good grief, never to 'the establishment'.

Colesman Ballz

I have been a party to many things but, good grief, never to 'the establishment'.
So you are admitting that you have been a bit of party animal in your time then Rae ! (beer)(cake)(y)