• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Next Exeter City First Team Manager Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Give it to Artell, from all the names mentioned he’s the best qualified and suited….Saying that I wouldn’t be disappointed if they offer it to Kevin.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Give it to Artell, from all the names mentioned he’s the best qualified and suited….Saying that I wouldn’t be disappointed if they offer it to Kevin.
Out of interest (this could go to all who aren't opposed to KN), what has KN showed in the last 3 weeks for you not to be disappointed if he gets the full time job?

Ex-ciderrr

Tis a fact , I think you might be right.
My sources haven’t let me down before! So fingers crossed

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
My sources haven’t let me down before! So fingers crossed
And has your source advised who is to be announced?

Ex-ciderrr

And has your source advised who is to be announced?
Nope, no names mentioned.

Grecian Max

Praying that Kevin “Liz Truss” Nicholson doesn’t get picked

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Praying that Kevin “Liz Truss” Nicholson doesn’t get picked
The club really needs a lift and I fear the appointment of KN and potentially another loss tomorrow will really knock the stuffing out of us.

IF we appoint an external manager but still lose tomorrow, we will all hold onto the belief he can turn it round.

Red Devon

Out of interest (this could go to all who aren't opposed to KN), what has KN showed in the last 3 weeks for you not to be disappointed if he gets the full time job?
I like the way he comes across in interviews, he was part of a excellent win at Barnsley, I also thought we played very well at Charlton and deserved more than we got from the game, Oxford at home was very disappointing I admit…and three weeks isn’t long enough for anyone to prove their worth either.

Banksy

The club really needs a lift and I fear the appointment of KN and potentially another loss tomorrow will really knock the stuffing out of us.

IF we appoint an external manager but still lose tomorrow, we will all hold onto the belief he can turn it round.
Could get the new manager bounce tomorrow.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My money is on Artell. Just don’t see us pushing the boat out much.

I’d be ok with him as he’s had a good spell at Crewe despite a poor final season.