• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Next Exeter City First Team Manager Thread

C j phill

Not yet he hasn’t. Officially at least.
He possibly has officially, just not officially announced.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who will be left to take charge ?
Well its not certain that many of the coaching staff will go with MT,possibly just Wayne.

In any event Kevin Nicholson is U18s manager and as we'll be putting out a largely U18s team tomorrow......

Average Joe

Could there be a good reason we appointed Hill a couple of weeks ago, was this move in the pipeline before we found out? Has there been lengthy talks previous. I mean it has all happened so quick

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who will be left to take charge ?
Kevin Nicholson

Cowshed Grecian

Nicky Ajose?

Redarrow

Could there be a good reason we appointed Hill a couple of weeks ago, was this move in the pipeline before we found out? Has there been lengthy talks previous. I mean it has all happened so quick
Was just thinking the same thing….usually many transfers for players/managers are never a last minute thing are they, even Transfer Deadline Day deals are usually on the cards weeks in advance

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
JH joined ECFC before Warne left Rotherham.

ExmouthMart

I am not saying it’s the best option but Paul Tisdale is the obvious candidate. He knows how we operate and what’s expected within our financial means. Definitely, categorically no rolling contract though.

Memphis09

I am not saying it’s the best option but Paul Tisdale is the obvious candidate. He knows how we operate and what’s expected within our financial means. Definitely, categorically no rolling contract though.
If he came back
I for one would not renew my season ticket
He is the last person I would want running our club

jon_shoe

no no no no no. no thank you.