• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Accrington Stanley 'who are they?' Matchday Thread

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still think we're going to batter someone this season. Could be today.
Fish and batter! Good work Bill. (y)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Accrington Rubbish- Caldwell Rout
Corrected for factuals.

Cowshed Grecian

What a finish by James Scott…now that excites me the most 👍👍👍

Grecian2K

Fish and batter! Good work Bill. (y)
Do you think that this means John Coleman might have had his chips after this week?

dontpassback

Well done lads,couldn’t go today because of family illness,but that is a really good result after last saturdays loss at Cheltenham,so well done all UTC !

Grecian Max

Cracking result, and in truth a lot of football going forward today wasn't much different to last week. The BedWetters® went way OTT in their assessments in what was generally a good performance that got knocked sideways by some unfortunate moments. Today it flowed and went for us, and crucially we got that opening goal.

Key was super effective today and probably the best performance of the season - this is how I like to see him play, driving into the box and actually releasing the ball across the box. Deserved his goal.

Kev was brilliant as always and we really do need to get him pinned down on a contract. Mitchell is class and a live wire.

Really pleased to see Stanno get his Big Bank goal, his link up play with Key and later on Scott was fantastic. Also thought Scott began to show what he's about today, was involved a lot in 20 mins and makes for a good Nombe understudy, who was a bit off the boil today I felt.

Comfortable, classy and great football. I still have no idea what people are watching to make them doubt GC's vision so much - to me we play some really good stuff and are being coached well. I know his face doesn't fit but he's doing a good job.

Cowshed Grecian

The thing is…I’ve always believed this…we are even better than we could if been this season. UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Last time we scored 5 or more?

suffolklad

great result Well done the whole team

arthur

Good team, win 4:1
Bleddy miserabilists....