• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Exeter City versus Accrington Stanley 'who are they?' Matchday Thread

Bridgy 81

Agree with you for once, I was saying that all game.Even when he wins that first ball it’s pointless because no one else is ever near him.
As Gary would say, there’s always things to work on and improve.
But as I say, don’t forget we won 5 nil.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Love how their keeper goes crazy at his defence, he really should have done better with the last one, on his near post!
When I made that point to my neighbour when that one went in, matey behind me tapped my shoulder and said “Are you Pate USA ?” So I nodded in agreement

Spoonz Red E

When I made that point to my neighbour when that one went in, matey behind me tapped my shoulder and said “Are you Pate USA ?” So I nodded in agreement
To be fair the Accy keeper made 6 more saves than Jamal :cool:

lamrobhero

Oh dear after some weeks talking in terms of the team we are talking in terms of "The Gary Caldwell Identity". He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy. To his credit Gary did laugh.

Cowshed Grecian

As Gary would say, there’s always things to work on and improve.
But as I say, don’t forget we won 5 nil.
More of an observation than a moan mate 😂

JW57++

Aye but it is going to hurt 😥
I am really happy to be getting culled today after that result.

Cowshed Grecian

If Stanno can get some consistency and perform like that, he’s going to be some player. Everything he did today was levels above everyone on that pitch.

Alistair20000

I am really happy to be getting culled today after that result.
Yes, me too in all honesty.

Colesman Ballz

Were you wearing a hat which may have further led to his confusion ? :unsure:

Pobbop

Well, I am happy to say I was wrong about Caldwell,Aimson, MacDonald and Mitchell clearly great signings, and I still would rather Cox get game time over Scott, he's opened his account so fair play.

The fact Caldwell's come in with our best player not being available, through no fault of his own, and we've kept our results going, fair play. The fixtures for next month look terrible, but I'm just happy we are comfortable in the division, and we can look ahead. Think Collins, Key, Blackman and Brown won't be with us next year, but that will gain us cash if only for wages, so hopefully he can make more good additions.