• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, love that the Russia Hoax is still being perpetuated!
Are you sure that it was all a "hoax"?
The FBI didn't seem to think so.
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS — FBI

DB9

Ha, love that the Russia Hoax is still being perpetuated!

Anyway re: Trump and Ukraine, of course had Trump won in 2020 then it's more than likely Putin wouldn't have invaded.
Yep, Just as the "Stolen Election" is also still being perpetuated. I still believe the Afghanistan pull out debacle was one of the reasons that Putin thought invading Ukraine would be a good idea.

Grecian2K

Are our resident Russophiles and Putin fan-boys STILL convinced that the affairs at the Chez Mar a Lago laundromat are just "conspiracy and hoax"?

Spoonz Red E

Are you sure that it was all a "hoax"?
The FBI didn't seem to think so.
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 U.S. ELECTIONS — FBI
It absolutely must have been a hoax.

Why else would Trump and his team have been so willing to offer testimony under oath and never resort to fifth amendment pleas on this or anything?
Why else, when they did give testimony did they very rarely resort to the 'I don't recall' defense?
Why else would they never obfuscate about multiple meetings with Russian politicians and movers and shakers but come clean about them at the first time of asking?
Why else would Trump insist that his several lengthy meetings with Putin had records kept as usual?
Why else would Attorney General Barr absolutely not distort Robert Mueller's findings prior to release?
Why else would Putin openly admit to wanting a Trump victory and yet still show his customary restraint as regards interference?
Why else would Trump freely grant the same rights of witness to the US press as he did the Russian press when he met Lavrov & Kislyak at the White House for another fully minuted meeting?
As soon as I realised none of this 'hoax' could possibly stand up to the above open and honest behaviour and was totally and thoroughly debunked by Trump's rock-solid and evidentially supported Twitter 'Witch Hunt!' rebuttal (a rebuttal made at considerable risk to his hitherto unassailable reputation for consistent honesty) - why, I did feel foolish to ever countenance that there might be something in it.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Well, The Trump seems to have gone totally "waco" in his latest rally rantings.
Let's hope Mar-a-Lago has good fire insurance lest there is a final meltdown by the Cult Donidian.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Oh dear Oh dear sleepy Joe more concentrated on making jokes about ice cream than the serious topic at hand.

I dont think he is pretending to be forgetful , I reckon he is losing his marbles big time.

Radio Free Skaro

Is Trump toast?

iscalad

Is Trump toast?
No bread is toast.

Phil Sayers

Mr Jinx

Is Trump toast?
It depends. It can be used as another rallying call. Dem stitch up etc etc. There's nothing like a martyr