• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The TITLE Charge?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are they complaining the players aren't being fed enough meat???

Spoonz Red E

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Vegan.

Vegan who?

Vegana catch you soon.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I don’t want to tempt fate. Would be great if we can do it, but let’s secure top three first.

Having said that, is Kevin Keegan going to be installed as manager so he can do another “ we’re still fighting for this title, they’ve still got to go to northampton and get something, and honestly I will love it if we beat them, love it……

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the Barrow home game will be when we officially confirm promotion.

Final game of season against Vale, we'll need a point to be champions, Vale will need all 3 to be champions.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the Barrow home game will be when we officially confirm promotion.

Final game of season against Vale, we'll need a point to be champions, Vale will need all 3 to be champions.
Agree about the Barrow game and your second prediction could well prove to be correct too.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I still remember that dodgy penalty port vale got which stopped us securing our safety on a midweek in early nineties leaving us sweating at Fulham on the final day, a few weeks after port vale had denied us Wembley in the auto glass trophy. Maybe we can come out on top against them this time?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still remember that dodgy penalty port vale got which stopped us securing our safety on a midweek in early nineties leaving us sweating at Fulham on the final day, a few weeks after port vale had denied us Wembley in the auto glass trophy. Maybe we can come out on top against them this time?
Remember both very well particularly the Auto Glass Trophy semi final.

We gave everything that night and would have thoroughly deserved winning it and a trip to the original home of football.

denzel

Remember both very well particularly the Auto Glass Trophy semi final.

We gave everything that night and would have thoroughly deserved winning it and a trip to the original home of football.
I remember that too.
And I still don't understand how they ended up in the Southern half

Colesman Ballz

I remember that too.
And I still don't understand how they ended up in the Southern half
Should have been in with the rest of "the dirty northern barstewards" ! :p

Grecian Koala

I was at the games, I seem to remember Danny Bailey scoring at Vale Park at the away end. Obviously the events at the final whistle at the home game involving ref Bob Hamer were unforgettable - and made the news at 10 that night!