• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Walk of Fame - Jungle Path artwork

ExeterCityLad

No Ampadu?

mustangspeed2006

I also think it looks great — excellent designs that really capture the essence of the players on show.

I guess you could call this mural the "strikers' corner" and perhaps display club legends or cult heroes from other positions around different parts of the ground.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I also think it looks great — excellent designs that really capture the essence of the players on show.

I guess you could call this mural the "strikers' corner" and perhaps display club legends or cult heroes from other positions around different parts of the ground.
Lots in the Spot. And funny quotes as well.

CityTillIDie

SJP is looking fantastic, great work(y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping that Bob Wilson will be on the keepers wall.

geoffwp

I think you exceed your authority there Hants. Surely it's Pete's job to make those decisions? :eek:

iscalad

Maybe you could ask him to stand by a wall and we could take photos. He doesn't look much different than 40 years ago.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Maybe you could ask him to stand by a wall and we could take photos. He doesn't look much different than 40 years ago.
I met him last season in hospitality. It was all I could do to not to gush about him being my favourite keeper ever. :$

mumbo

The blank panel has the words....Future Star.....or something similar. It's a photo opportunity for supporters who want to be part of the Walk of Fame.
Elaine

mumbo