• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

Red Monster

Re: Tisdale must go

So stop moaning about others who may have similar considerations...

There's a difference between appearing and being superior ;)
I'm not moaning about others commitments its the strong options that some have on the way we've played
when they haven't witness the game , I can't really have a strong option myself on away performances if I'm not
there .

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Interesting that Wenger is also citing a good away record as a reason for Gunners fans to be happy.

paperclip

Interesting that Wenger is also citing a good away record as a reason for Gunners fans to be happy.
And also moaning about a perceived lack of support from the fans at home games...

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

With regards to Arsenal, they'll be successful again once they focus on being Arsenal Football Club rather than Arsenal Corporate Club IMO.

oxford don

Come on taggy how much longer for this clueless silly hat wearing they played there way turkey tell him and his old men to do one before the grimes money is totally wasted
And bump !

denzil

Moxey says it all -

"Well done ECFC, this season at home has been a lesson in how to suck all the life and enjoyment out of football"

How much more of this are we expected to put up with - the whole of 2016/17 ??? Thank the Lord the season is 99.9% over

DanceMagnet

Yet another dull home performance orchestrated by the clueless wonder. Please, just go.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Yet another dull home performance orchestrated by the clueless wonder. Please, just go.
Agree 100% a quality penalty by Jaydon but this does nothing to disguise the fact that overall the team performance was total and utter dross.

We are stuck with him now (Tisdale that is) for next season but as I said earlier if after three months there is no improvement then every supporter needs to make the Board aware of just how strongly they feel and that can really only be done in one way namely a show of red cards. I accept this will not be that easy to organise but it should not be beyond the wit of men to do so. A blanket of red cards would make even the most head in the sand Board member realise that the time has come for a change.

Jason

'So are you a glass half-full person or a glass-half empty person? The former will be delighted at Arsenal keeping possession of the ball for 69% of the first half, the latter will not be too impressed with 45 minutes of not having a shot on target. At home. Against a side one off the bottom.

Arsene Wenger's 750th game at Arsenal is not one of the greatest, it's fair to say. But don't worry, it will get better. Honest.'

This is from the BBC online coverage of Arsenal's game against Norwich today. It sounds somewhat like City under Tisdale over recent seasons, especially at home. Real feeling of ennui at the moment...

DanceMagnet

If Tisdale could get City finishing in the top 4 every season, like Wenger, I'm sure our glasses would be overflowing. Personally, I would be happy if we just played attacking football at home.

Last edited: