• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tonight's other matches.

les.gtfc

We got almost that many season ticket holders so quite a few couldn't have turned up. There were 5 seats around me that are usually season ticket holders who weren't there last night.

exeter-loyal

Would take 2 draws from those games all day long. Only 3 points off top as it stands!

les.gtfc

We got almost that many season ticket holders so quite a few couldn't have turned up. There were 5 seats around me that are usually season ticket holders who weren't there last night.
We've actually got 2700 season ticket holders, so a few hundred didn't turn up last night as I'm sure there would have been a fair few paying on the night.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
We've actually got 2700 season ticket holders, so a few hundred didn't turn up last night as I'm sure there would have been a fair few paying on the night.

Poor recent form, Champions League on the tele and a Tuesday night in November would have all impacted on the attendance.

OmanGrecian

Macclesfield 1 up against Bradford. Good to see

OmanGrecian

Equaliser for Bradford with about 15 minutes to go

Legohead

Banned
macc 1-1 disappointing. A Macc win would be great.

Legohead

Banned
Macc down to 10.

OmanGrecian

FT 1-1. That’ll do