• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Forum - Tues 22 November

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Asked Nick and he said yes.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sound working here on YouTube mobile and desktop, how are you watching and have you unmuted?!
Scott
Desktop / unmuted. Suggestion - can Trust invest in Question Time mike holder as you cant hear questions from floor ?

Scott_Palfrey

Scott
Desktop / unmuted. Suggestion - can Trust invest in Question Time mike holder as you cant hear questions from floor ?
Will just have to get Craig to move quicker with the microphone next time!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will just have to get Craig to move quicker with the microphone next time!
Scott
If the you need something like this I'll sponsor it

tom_ecfc

Scott
The sound increased well from the floor questions on the 2nd part of the forum 👍 Looked like camera person was able to adjust the sound on the camera/feed manually.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scott / Craig / Peter / Seth
Thanks for Exeter City show tonight - as I've said above happy to sponsor "Question Time like" extendable rod for Craig to use to waltz up the central aisle so he thinks he's on proper TV providing it's not too expensive !
UTC

tom_ecfc

Some good questions from the floor during the 2 half of the forum.

- Club merchandise - Looking at speaking with The Terrace again around the partnership with just their retro range. Carrie (Commercial manager) welcomes feedback on missing ranges.

- Mobile unit to move around the City/local area to sell merchandise and increase visibility of the club. Currently being fitted out.

- Food running out - Food has to be ordered 1 week in advance so hard to see patterns. Lessons have been learnt so far this season. Sounds like they were basing food figure on ticket sales too early, but learnt from this and patterns in ticket sales, lots coming only a few days before a game to improve availability.Potential new system to come for next season where you can click and collect food from your seat to the kiosk at a certain time to pick up.

- Partnership with John Lewis (potential area within JL to sell ecfc items coming soon).

- Health and safety issue with overcrowding on Old Tiverton Road after the game. Away coaches blocking exits. Message passed onto Justin to speak with Police Liaison team to review.

- Club helping promote the trust. Tax imprecations on higher donations (didn’t quite understand, maybe just me tho!)

Hopefully that summarises for those unable to attend.

Last edited:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some good questions from the floor during the 2 half of the forum.

- Club merchandise - Looking at speaking with The Terrace again around the partnership with just their retro range. Carrie (Commercial manager) welcomes feedback on missing ranges.

- Mobile unit to move around the City/local area to sell merchandise and increase visibility of the club. Currently being fitted out.

- Food running out - Food has to be ordered 1 week in advance so hard to see patterns. Lessons have been learnt so far this season. Sounds like they were basing food figure on ticket sales too early, but learnt from this and patterns in ticket sales, lots coming only a few days before a game to improve availability.Potential new system to come for next season where you can click and collect food from your seat to the kiosk at a certain time to pick up.

- Partnership with John Lewis (potential area within JL to sell ecfc items coming soon).

- Health and safety issue with overcrowding on Old Tiverton Road after the game. Away coaches blocking exits. Message passed onto Justin to speak with Police Liaison team to review.

- Club helping promote the trust. Tax imprecations on higher donations (didn’t quite understand, maybe just me tho!)

Hopefully that summarises for those unable to attend.
Thanks Tom

dontpassback

Regarding the old Tiverton road issue,unless you are going to let people leave in a certain order,then it’s inevitable that old Tiverton road will be busy,most people stick to the footpaths so I’m not sure there is much anyone can do about that.When I lived near the speedway ground in st thomas the crowds exiting there were everywhere,especially after the bank holiday meetings,but I don’t recall any health and safety issues about that !

tom_ecfc

Regarding the old Tiverton road issue,unless you are going to let people leave in a certain order,then it’s inevitable that old Tiverton road will be busy,most people stick to the footpaths so I’m not sure there is much anyone can do about that.When I lived near the speedway ground in st thomas the crowds exiting there were everywhere,especially after the bank holiday meetings,but I don’t recall any health and safety issues about that !
Sorry, it may have been St James Road end. Also, raised was asking for cars to not move from the club car park for 15mins after the game, accident waiting to happen at full time, being looked into.