• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust minutes

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
It works for me?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
The minutes that are available dont include June, is that correct?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
June minutes will not be available as they need to be ratified at the next Trust meeting (i.e. July) so they will not appear until then.

Hope this clarifies.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh right and I see Andy Gillard won you a grand earlier, is there gonna be an internal investigation into this?

Saint James

Oh right and I see Andy Gillard won you a grand earlier, is there gonna be an internal investigation into this?
You bet there is Heathy! .......... I was supposed to win this month it wasn't Martin's turn until August!

GJW

What is the latest with membership numbers and renewals. I offered my services a month or so ago to help out if you needed it (no reply). What is going on? No up-dates on the Trust website. I know a few people who have expired memberships are waiting to see what happens. Everything under control? Any news?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Trust is in the midst of doing an AGM mailout. I will be (as part of this) sending out renewal reminders to all who are up for renewal.

GJW, if you are intersted in helping out, I could certainly use your assistance and I apologise for not getting back to you.

If you would like to drop me a line (via PM or email [email protected]) I will keep an eye out!

Apologies again.

P.S I will be doing a full breakdown of membership and renewals that are outstanding for the Trust website before the next Trust meeting (next tuesday).