• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust questionnaire

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure who to let know about this so thought I'd post it on here. I'm just answering the Trust questionnaire that was emailed to me and Q40 is written incorrectly, the question says "What should the Trust concentrate on delivering to its members?" but the answers relate to a different question as they all start with either yes or no.

Hopefully posting this on here will mean the right person sees it and can change the questionnaire for anyone else answering it.

i8cornwall

Question 40?!?

How many questions are there?

iscalad

Not sure who to let know about this so thought I'd post it on here. I'm just answering the Trust questionnaire that was emailed to me and Q40 is written incorrectly, the question says "What should the Trust concentrate on delivering to its members?" but the answers relate to a different question as they all start with either yes or no.

Hopefully posting this on here will mean the right person sees it and can change the questionnaire for anyone else answering it.
Email the Trust directly.

fred binneys head

Email the Trust directly.
Thanks, have just done that. I think the answers are the options for a question about the Trust getting external investment.

fred binneys head

Question 40?!?

How many questions are there?
100 I think, but they're dead quick and easy to answer, I did the whole thing in about 10 minutes.

i8cornwall

Quite extensive then....

Squeezebox

I emailed back immediately I saw this yesterday as it appears to be possibly the most important question on the survey as it looks like it should be a response to a question about "selling out". I have now had a response from Aaron who emailed the survey but unfortunately his answer has not grasped what the problem is:

"Thanks for engaging with the survey and providing some feedback – much appreciated.
Unfortunately, I personally can’t provide much additional information on your message below – the question of interest was one specifically requested by ‘The Trust’. The reason for its inclusion (I suspect) is twofold: first, to establish supporters’ opinions on this issue; and two, to compare responses against an identical question asked in the 2018 supporters survey.

Hope this provides some clarity on the issue raised below."

Well actually, no it doesn't and have emailed back to tell him!

andrew p long

I had the same issue as FBH with Q40. The impression I gathered was that it had been drafted originally as a question about selling out, but then somebody thought better of asking that question and asked something else instead. But left the original choice of answers (about selling out) in. A bit of a balls up of a question/answers for Q40.

I think I got Q74 right though.....

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had the same issue as FBH with Q40. The impression I gathered was that it had been drafted originally as a question about selling out, but then somebody thought better of asking that question and asked something else instead. But left the original choice of answers (about selling out) in. A bit of a balls up of a question/answers for Q40.

I think I got Q74 right though.....
Yes Question 74 the one to study and concentrate on

iscalad

I'll wait to see if a revised version is sent out.