• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tupi FC v Exeter City Official Match Day thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Any news on your goal yesterday in the fans game, Rog? Was it videoed?

Last edited:

Rog H K

Any news on your goal yesterday in the fans game, Rog? Was it videoed?
Not seen any yet, apparently Dunga was asking questions yesterday wondering if I had duel Nationality!
Can anyone translate this please. On phone and not easy.
http://www.tribunademinas.com.br/esporte/tupi-recebe-o-exeter-city-1.1480958

Bri 'n' God3

Google translated so bit rough...

Who is miss seeing the Tupi in action in Juiz de Fora and not wait reform Lawn Municipal Stadium will be ready a great opportunity today. Plus, you can watch closely to a friendly international soccer, something rare in the over one hundred year history of Alvinegro St Therese. Tonight, from 20h, the faces Carijó English Exeter City in the field of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports (Faefid) of the Federal University of Juiz de Fora (UFJF). The fans have plenty of reasons to attend, since the game has free admission and will also feature preliminary, as of 18:30 between the teams sub-13 Project Football UFJF and Bonsucesso, traditional local amateur team.
In Brazil to celebrate the centenary of the first match in the history of the Brazilian team, the Exeter City - Disputing the Fourth Division of the Premier League and conducts the tour without support from CBF - is in Juiz de Fora for the second of two friendlies in Brazilian lands . The British, who on July 21, 1914 faced the first team squad with players from different regions of the country the old CBD, in Orange, in Rio de Janeiro, returned to the site of the legendary confrontation on the morning of Sunday, when tied with U23 Fluminense 0-0.
After arriving yesterday afternoon to Juiz de Fora, the English went straight to the field UFJF know the facilities and trained for about two hours. According to Exeter coach, Paul Tisdale, the first impression was good, and his team want as soon as the ball rolls to the friendly match soon. "We had a nice surprise in the form with which we have been received here in town, everyone was very kind and accomodating. Enjoyed the university premises and look forward to playing. For us it is just the beginning of the preseason, so players are refurbishing.'s a very young team, but serious and determined.'m in Exeter for eight years and is the best group I've had. São new, will make mistakes, but will play good football, "says the former midfielder, natural Malta.
Tisdale has not much information about the Carijó but expects the friendly is a good test for both teams. "I can not say much about the Tupi, sorry. Informed me But that will be a very good challenge for us, and hope to be for them too. Against Fluminense We played well and we want to do that here too."

Opportunities of all sorts
Carijó side of the intentions of the technical Léo Condé are kept alert their holders, give rhythm to the players that are not being used and avoid injury. Thus, eyeing the showdown next Saturday at 16h, the C Series, against Duque de Caxias in the Baixada Fluminense, the commander carijó can even save some owners, especially those who are older or sense some discomfort from the tie 1-1 with Sao Caetano, last weekend.
In this list are defender Fabricio Soares, handwheel and Genalvo midfielder Ewerton Maradona. For anyone who wants a place in the team, the opportunity may be valuable. This is the case of half Dieguinho, substitute Maradona left the lawn when this confrontation last Saturday after suffering a nasty ankle. "I'll take this game as if it were worth 3 points.'m Working to show my work and to hold", believes the player who hit the foul for the equalizer right-back before the Marcellin Sao Caetano.
Who already won the vacant between citizens like the Chico half, also believes that the match will be important, even against a different school of Brazilian football. "A friendly like this just has to add.'s A European team, which plays a distinct soccer than we are accustomed. Teams there have as main characteristic the tactical discipline and organization. Teach us much in that aspect with them and we this opportunity to see up close as they do, "says the carijó athlete.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Google translated so bit rough...

Who is miss seeing the Tupi in action in Juiz de Fora and not wait reform Lawn Municipal Stadium will be ready a great opportunity today. Plus, you can watch closely to a friendly international soccer, something rare in the over one hundred year history of Alvinegro St Therese. Tonight, from 20h, the faces Carijó English Exeter City in the field of the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports (Faefid) of the Federal University of Juiz de Fora (UFJF). The fans have plenty of reasons to attend, since the game has free admission and will also feature preliminary, as of 18:30 between the teams sub-13 Project Football UFJF and Bonsucesso, traditional local amateur team.
In Brazil to celebrate the centenary of the first match in the history of the Brazilian team, the Exeter City - Disputing the Fourth Division of the Premier League and conducts the tour without support from CBF - is in Juiz de Fora for the second of two friendlies in Brazilian lands . The British, who on July 21, 1914 faced the first team squad with players from different regions of the country the old CBD, in Orange, in Rio de Janeiro, returned to the site of the legendary confrontation on the morning of Sunday, when tied with U23 Fluminense 0-0.
After arriving yesterday afternoon to Juiz de Fora, the English went straight to the field UFJF know the facilities and trained for about two hours. According to Exeter coach, Paul Tisdale, the first impression was good, and his team want as soon as the ball rolls to the friendly match soon. "We had a nice surprise in the form with which we have been received here in town, everyone was very kind and accomodating. Enjoyed the university premises and look forward to playing. For us it is just the beginning of the preseason, so players are refurbishing.'s a very young team, but serious and determined.'m in Exeter for eight years and is the best group I've had. São new, will make mistakes, but will play good football, "says the former midfielder, natural Malta.
Tisdale has not much information about the Carijó but expects the friendly is a good test for both teams. "I can not say much about the Tupi, sorry. Informed me But that will be a very good challenge for us, and hope to be for them too. Against Fluminense We played well and we want to do that here too."

Opportunities of all sorts
Carijó side of the intentions of the technical Léo Condé are kept alert their holders, give rhythm to the players that are not being used and avoid injury. Thus, eyeing the showdown next Saturday at 16h, the C Series, against Duque de Caxias in the Baixada Fluminense, the commander carijó can even save some owners, especially those who are older or sense some discomfort from the tie 1-1 with Sao Caetano, last weekend.
In this list are defender Fabricio Soares, handwheel and Genalvo midfielder Ewerton Maradona. For anyone who wants a place in the team, the opportunity may be valuable. This is the case of half Dieguinho, substitute Maradona left the lawn when this confrontation last Saturday after suffering a nasty ankle. "I'll take this game as if it were worth 3 points.'m Working to show my work and to hold", believes the player who hit the foul for the equalizer right-back before the Marcellin Sao Caetano.
Who already won the vacant between citizens like the Chico half, also believes that the match will be important, even against a different school of Brazilian football. "A friendly like this just has to add.'s A European team, which plays a distinct soccer than we are accustomed. Teams there have as main characteristic the tactical discipline and organization. Teach us much in that aspect with them and we this opportunity to see up close as they do, "says the carijó athlete.
I agree............

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Poor old Maradona and his nasty ankle.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now kicks off at midnight our time. Squad

Starting XI: Pym; Dawson, Moore-Taylor, Coles, Bennett, Woodman; Oakley, Butterfield, Davies; Keohane, Nichols.
Subs: Baldwin, Sercombe, Grimes, Jay, Tillson, Wheeler, Watkins, Tisdale

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Does anyone know why we only took 1 keeper ?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to see some pace and energy in midfield. Bennett, Oakley, Davies..., and Tisdale to come off the bench.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Butterfield and Oakley in the middle or the park ? PACE

RobertNorton3

Does anyone know why we only took 1 keeper ?
Hamon is injured, think I read he pulled his hamstring earlier this week on twitter.