• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Gary Caldwell - new manager

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would give Dan Green the plaudits for bringing through the majority of the good young players that we have in the squad rather than MT. He was instrumental in their development and getting them in to the first team.
It's a joint effort really from Dan Green, Nicholson, MT, Carlisle, and whoever else was involved.

Memphis09

The players under MT had excellent fitness levels. We wouldn't have got promoted if they weren't as fit as they should have been. Under Tisdale however I'm not so sure.
Ok agree but think they have up a level in fitness under GC

milts

Anyone else starting to get worried?

tom_ecfc

Moved from happy to slightly concerned.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be too upset if the thread title was changed from Hello to Goodbye.

chunkymorrinmunter

Yes

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like him, but no shots on target away to a shit team is worrying. Next week could get ugly if we lose to Cambridge.

C j phill

I really hope that he's not one of those people who can speak and come across very well, but actually, there's no substance to them.

I've said previously that I would judge him mid way through next season, and that remains the case, but I am concerned by his team selections and results since he's taken over haven't been overly impressive.

milts

I like him, but no shots on target away to a shit team is worrying. Next week could get ugly if we lose to Cambridge.
The goals scored stats still he came in are pretty dreadful when you consider 4 came in one game.

dommers

Not one bit.