• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's hope both of their injuries aren't serious.
He's the less sexy younger brother of Fore Players.
And less humorous than their cousin Four Candles.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lots of rumours that Morgan Whittaker is about to be recalled from his loan to Plymouth.

Smithyno6

Lots of rumours that Morgan Whittaker is about to be recalled from his loan to Plymouth.
To then be sold on to Ipswich

SaintJames

To then be sold on to Ipswich
or maybe Argyle themselves may push the boat out?

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
or maybe Argyle themselves may push the boat out?
But Schumacher says they don't have any money...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
But Schumacher says they don't have any money...
Scumaker says :-
"We can't go and buy the established League One centre-forward because we can't afford it, so we have to go and get ones that nobody else is looking in the markets for, and he's one of them."

Scumaker says :-
"We can't go and buy the established League One centre-forward because we can't afford it, so we have to go and get ones that nobody else is looking in the markets for, and he's one of them."
I think Swansea are going to lose a few players,so it maybe that he is recalled to strengthen the squad.fingers crossed that it happens 😀😀😀

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think Swansea are going to lose a few players,so it maybe that he is recalled to strengthen the squad.fingers crossed that it happens 😀😀😀
Swansea are well stocked for strikers, so I definitely prefer the chain of thought that the Swans money men are considering recalling him in order to "cash in" by selling him to Ipswich, a "double whammy" for the Cornish ! :p