• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kieran Phillips (in on loan)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
He might be 6'2 but he isn't a target man. Looks like someone who wants to run in behind and get in the box. Certainly a different profile to what we have as Matt said.
He's 3 inchs taller than Sam Nombe and 2 inchs taller than Ozzie - if he plays like Ozzie did I'll be happy !

Average Joe

Looks like we’ve got ourselves a bit of a goal poacher.
A goal poacher would have scored more then 4 goals in his professional career.

In my opinion I think we've found a player who will only score if he's in the right place at the right time.

I really do hope he proves me wrong, I'd love him to find his boots at Exeter playing up front, for now I'm slightly disappointed but we have a budget and a young hungry fit player who'll work hard for us going into the home straight

Memphis09

He's 3 inchs taller than Sam Nombe and 2 inchs taller than Ozzie - if he plays like Ozzie did I'll be happy !
And three foot taller than Jay

dontpassback

I hope the lad does well for us and gets a few goals,he is rated by Huddersfield and he is young and keen so I hope it works out for ECFC and the player

tonykellowfan

I think the advantage we have as a team is that most of our threat comes from elsewhere, but we need a functioning striker in the middle for everyone else to play off.

He doesn't actually need to be amazing, just good enough to play in our system.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Welcome Kieran, looking forward to you sticking it in the back of the net UTC

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Having watched the 360 of the Orient match, I notice on most of our attacking outtakes Kieran is where you would want him to be attacking the six yard box and putting himself out there, with his pace and strength in a couple of matches we should see what a shrewd signing this is.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nearly got his head kicked off going for one near post header!

Average Joe

Out of curiosity as I’ve not been to the last 6 games how is Kieran doing?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Out of curiosity as I’ve not been to the last 6 games how is Kieran doing?
In summary, he's not really doing.